2010年6月17日 星期四

If I Let You Go

一直都很喜欢这首歌曲
旋律好听外。更喜欢歌词的意思。

《If I Let You Go》 - Westlife
Day after day time pass away
NI just cant get you off my mind
Nobody konws I hide it inside
I keep on searching but i cant find
The courage to show to letting you know
Ive never felt so much love before
And once again Im thinking about taking the easy way out
(Chorus)But if let you go I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me
How will I know if let you go
Night after night
I hear myself say Why cant this feeling just fade away
Theres no-one like you You speak to my heart
Its such a shame Were worlds apart
Im too shy to ask Im too proud to lose
But sooner or later I got to choose
And once again
Im thinking about Taking the easy way out

如果我让你走,
我将永远不会知道,拥有你的人生将近。
我也永不会看到你在我身后的微笑。

一直reply的听着。
一直回想。
如果当时坚持不放手,得到的答案会不会是完美的呢?

友谊和爱情这两个朋友,我败给了友谊
谁叫我那么重友谊这个朋友

沒有留言:

張貼留言